I use the nickname "Majekdor" or sometimes just "Majek" for most of my accounts related to development and gaming.
Among other things, I'm a software developer and maintain/contribute to a number of open source projects in my spare time.
If you'd like to contact me, you can find how to reach me on my contact page.
You can find me (most actively) on GitHub, @Majekdor.
There are some sites and services available under this domain.
I try my best to keep these services available. My Maven repository has had good uptime for over a year now.
I work on a number of open source projects in my spare time.
- HexNicks is a nickname plugin for Minecraft servers, written in Java.
- At time of writing, it has 4,000+ downloads on Spigot.
- It supports color codes and gradients from MiniMessage as well as legacy Spigot codes if enabled.
- PartyChat is a group chat plugin for Minecraft servers, written in Java.
- The project plugin allows players to create a private party to chat with a select group of people online.
- At the time of writing, it supports Rocket League ranks and stats as well as Valorant ranks.
I've also created and/or made significant contributions to a number of other projects.